BGB Corona Virus Statement
Thursday, 19 March 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE: COVID-19 RESPONSE
A message from BGB Engineering Ltd and BGB Technology Inc
As global concern about the current COVID-19 outbreak grows, we’re doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe in the workplace while also minimizing the disruptions to our day-to-day operations.
We are closely monitoring and adhering to the advice of our governments on COVID-19, whilst striving to run our operations as normally as possible during these unprecedented times.
We would like to reassure you that we are diligently following guidance and best practice from the health services and governments, amongst others to ensure that we continue to deliver our products and services to you and that these are delivered in the safest way possible.
All of our teams are committed to providing essential support to our clients and keep the wheels of industry turning.
The health, well-being and safety of our customers and staff remain our priority, so to enable BGB to manage this, the following measures have been implemented to restrict contact and protect everyone over the coming weeks and months:-
· All non-essential meetings have been canceled
· All non-essential or non-business critical visits to our sites are prohibited. This includes personal visitors, vendors, clients and suppliers.
· We will support staff who need to self-isolate and where possible to work remotely to limit any impact
· Hygiene practice remains high and we are taking measures to ensure our offices are cleaned on a regular basis
· Wherever possible, please email your inquiries to BGB for support and resolution. The attached pages provide the key contact points for operations and sales both in UK and USA. Or please use your regular point of contact here at BGB. For all other general inquiries and communication, please contact:
> firstname.lastname@example.org for UK
> email@example.com for USA
Thank you for your understanding and continued support