The crane and construction industry are heavy users of rotary applications. Typical usage includes the transfer of power, signal and data, monitoring of strain gauge data, wind speed, power to the winch motors and much more.
- Power slip rings
- Power and signal slip rings
- Face type style slip rings
- Carbon brush holders
- Fibre Optic Rotary Joints
- Hydraulic Rotary Joint
Modular Slip Rings
Our modular slip rings for construction have an aluminium construction with fibreglass reinforced polyester cover.
They are designed to transfer power or power signals between static and a rotating elements, low power (8 ways) rated at 30A and 480VAC; High power (4 ways) rated at 100A (120A peak) and 480VAC.
IP65 rated, the cable tail lengths on rotor (ring side) are 500mm from exit of cable glands. The new unit is vandal proof and service friendly. Enquiries for these units should include the following information:-
- Number of ways required
- Load per ring (amps and voltage) or details of signals to be carried by slip rings
- Speed of rotation
- Mounting flange required and cable gland entry
- Ambient working temperature
- Cable gland entries required in base
- Voltage (should an anti-condensation heater be required)